Contact information

Monday, September 19, 2011

A challenge to all

I recently read this quote from Paula Deen.  "Change doesn't happen overnight. It starts with the desire, then one small step in the right direction."   
With that thought in mind, I have been listening, as most everyone has, to absolutely horrible economic statistics. And I wonder just what I can do about it. Regardless of your political position, I think we can all agree that we don’t make anything here in the U.S.A. anymore. What change would it make if all who read this send the challenge to 5 people, and they each send it to 5 more, etc?  Do we have anything to lose? So, I have come up with a challenge to all who read this. It really is a pretty simple one. During the upcoming holidays (Christmas, Hanukah or whatever you might celebrate) I challenge each of you to take one small step in the "right direction" by making it either a homemade holiday or a made in America holiday. Spend the money IN the U.S for the U.S. population.
On a less serious note, should you take the challenge and find you need alpaca products.....I just happen to know someone who might be able to help, she says with a smile on her face. :-)

If you decide to take the challenge, please post back how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment