Contact information

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Clock changing day

I simply refuse to call it day light savings time, when it does not, in fact save any daylight at all.  It is known around our house as clock changing day which is ever so much more appropriate.  I think on my list of "to do's when I get time" shall be to start a national movement to call it what it is. Ok, soap box away for now.

We have started picking up building materials for the barn.  We were fortunate enough to find free metal roofing if we moved it.  We have it here now.  The only thing that needs to be done is clean it up some from the dirt and mud of winter.  I'm also going to paint it.  It is currently a red brick color and all our barns are a canvas beige siding with white trim and white roof to reflect the sun's heat. It's been warm enough I can get started as soon as I get it cleaned up.  It will be so nice when it is done.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment